Zyklop is an Ermetris electronic device for monitoring the number of people entering and exiting in a bus or a train. Equipped with artificial intelligence, Zyklop identify people within the field of action, through tracking algorithms and send the data via RS485 to the AVL system which will add GPS position and more information.
The system is equipped with a configuration software accessible via WiFi. Thanks to the user interface is possible to configure the device parameters and access to the main information of the device.
Zyklop integrates perfectly within the on-board instrumentation of the means of transport from which it can receive and send specific commands and information and is proposed as a complete solution with high reliability thanks to the high quality of the components.
- 1 RS485 serial port
- 1 WiFi module 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Integrated web server (control/configuration)
- Ethernet RJ45 90° or M12 D 90° connector
- Micro USB (debug only use)
- 1 digital input for door connection
- Termoscanner sensor integrated for high precision
- Power supply 9-36 VDC (12 or 24 nominal)
- Consumation: 10W max
- Overall dimension: 191x57x32 mm (WxLxH) (hole dimension)
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +70°C EN50155 class T3
- Protection index: IP65 for VDU module (EN 60529)
- EN 50155 for Railway applications
- EN 61373 Random Vibration & Shock Testing
- EN 50121-3-2 Railway applications. Electromagnetic compatibility
- EN 45545-2 Fire and smoke
- Zyklop 2000, power 12-24VDC WiFi, RS485, Ethernet: ZK-2000-00